Time travel

 If I had to choose between traveling to the future or the past, I like the idea of traveling to the past. Although some time ago I thought that traveling to the past was not very great because the actions we had done and their consequences were for something. But after careful thought I didn’t realize that traveling back in time means you can go to any time you want to visit, not just where your existence is.and faced with this, I found that it’s more fun than going to the future, because you can learn a lot about history.

I wouldn’t know where to go because there are so many places I’d like to visit and learn their history, but I think I would really like to learn about history in Latin America before the arrival of the colonizers because usually the story focuses on what was happening in Europe, so I always wanted to know in detail what was happening. I am very intrigued to know the lifestyle so much political, social, cultural, etc. I always thought that indigenous peoples were very wise, especially in medicinal issues, I would like to learn about that.



I would also like to travel much more in the past, when there was still no human life, to know the life of living beings and how they lived together. I think the landscapes at that time were much more beautiful than those of today, if I had the opportunity to portray them, I would do it without hesitation.


And it should be added that I would also like to travel in order to discover the secrets or mysteries found in the world, something very interesting to discover. 🤓

I don’t think it’s good to stay there for long, it would be chaotic. It’s okay for a few days, but beyond that not.

Comentarios

  1. It would be very interesting to know what happened during that time.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It would be great, to know what occurred in this place during that time

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

About me

My dream job

Tips.bioquímica