My dream job

 I’ve never thought about my dream job because I like to focus on the present, but I’d like to work on something related to what I’m studying.

Ever since I started studying what I wanted, it’s occurred to me to work in a lab and deal with some kind of disease that has no cure to try to find it, I like the idea of working on something that has a good contribution to society, but I also know that it is difficult to work in those áreas, because first of all it is difficult to find vacancies for that position because it has a great competition, and if I really want to work on that, I should focus on the study. I am confident that in the future I will have the skills to do such work, but so far I must have my clear objectives and strive to fulfill them.

What I like most about my dream job is that I think it’s fun to be in a lab, playing with things to get new results and so until you reach what you’re looking for, it reminds me of when you were a kid and played with play dough to create new colors, I always wanted to get a rainbow color but by mixing all the colors I only got a black.

I hope that in the future I continue to have the same dream job as now, and that I can fulfill it



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

About me

Tips.bioquímica