Changes to my study programme

 In this short time that I have been a student at the faculty, I have noticed several inconveniences that can be improved.

If we talk about the infrastructure, the faculty has few rooms to make classes, so in testing period, there are problems with the availability of rooms, I think for the number of students that we are, more green areas are required within the faculty, the space is very small and we know that green spaces have a great mental impact on people, the cafeteria is very small and always full, it is difficult to find free space. There are few tables for lunch, so you never see an unoccupied table for lunch and you see many people having lunch on the floor.

Continuing with the lunch hour, there are few microwaves and they do not even work well, they take a long time to heat the food, and as they take a long time to warm up, the waiting lines are long.

Now to the subject of the curriculum, I think that the bad thing is the annual subjects, I don’t see the need to do them annually, it only hurts the students and I only see a purely economic justification to get more money from the families. There are also subjects that are required to take other courses, but at the time of the course do not apply anything learned in the subject that was a prerequisite.

Also in some subjects, the course plans are badly planned since in some weeks there is a lot of academic overload and in others not, getting a significant increase in stress in students.

Obviously it is expected that over the years these problems will be solved, although I do not believe that there will be many changes.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

About me

My dream job

Tips.bioquímica