My best holidays ever
Since I am 11 years old, I participate in scouts and every summer we go camping in different places, so in 2017 the idea was proposed to go to Punta Arenas with the aim of climbing the Torres del Paine.
From the first moment I liked the idea and I was fascinated with the thought of being able to meet them, besides that it would also be my first flight, so there were many reasons to be happy.But in order to fulfill the proposed objective, I had to work on my physical resistance and for this a plan was created where every month I had to climb a hill at least. I’m not gonna lie, it was months of hard work, I was thinking about whether I really wanted to go.
It was worth all the suffering I had during the year, when I arrived at Punta Arenas I was amazed by the landscapes, it was very beautiful. I really didn’t want to leave there. Climbing the Torres del Paine was also very hard but the trail was very colorful and beautiful, the sounds and landscapes of nature were very relaxing and made the trip more enjoyable.

Omg! my dream is to visit Torres del Paine.
ResponderEliminarWOAA, I went too, it was very beautiful
ResponderEliminarLet's go to Punta Arenas together, of course you'll have to help me train hehehe
ResponderEliminarwow, I want to visit Torres del paine some day.
ResponderEliminarwhat a picture!
ResponderEliminarWow, I would like visit torres del Paine some day
ResponderEliminar