why did i choose my major?

 


It´s a funny memory because when i was a child,  i didn´t have a dream job. I just wanted to be a single mom, i don´t know why, just because. I remembered when my family heard me say that, they showed a panicked face, my mom just laughed and defended me.
When i grew up i didn´t want the same dream job when i was a child, so my other study options were:
✿ Astronomy
✿ Psychology
✿ Biochemistry
✿ Medicine
I always liked physics, i wanted so badly to study astronomy but i knew that the workplace was not very good, so i decided to discard astronomy.



Then i gave myself time to think about what i wanted to study, it was a difficult process for me, i remembered that i was sitting on my bed and looking at the landscape through my window while i was thinking.


I researched psychology and medicine, and there were things i liked but i thought it wasn´t for me to take care of people, so i didn´t want to study those careers.

Something in myself made me think about studying biochemistry, so i started to research about that career, and i found a lot of information that i liked.
I began to realize that biochemistry was what i wanted to study. I now i can tell you that biochemistry was the best option i ever had. I like that everyday i learn something new and that makes me love more and more my study choice.


And that was the story of how i decided what i wanted to study. o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

About me

My dream job

Tips.bioquímica