About myself

 Hi dear friends!!!! o(*^▽^*)┛

My name is Aylen and i'm 18 years old. Currently i am a student, i'm studyng Biochemistry.

I live in Peñaflor, is out of Santiago. All my childhood i have lived there, it isn't a small town, sometimes i get lost there. It's a very colorful town, has a lot of vegetation. I really love the lanscape.

I play the violin since i was 7 years old, i like playing it because is so calm for me but i'm so insecure and shy, so i really don't like to play in public, just in front of my family.

My family is made up of:

- Two siblings

- My mother

- My father

- Two cats

My cats are like my daughters. One is called Tiny and is 2 years old, and the other is called Cleo and is one year old. I love them so much.


Cleo
Tiny 


When i was a child, i prefered dogs because my sister's cat hated me, she bit me and scratched me, so i had a negative view of them.

So this is a little about me, i hope read you very soon. Bye!!!!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Comentarios

  1. Hey!!!! Your cats are so beautiful I love them!!!!! Im Cleo´s fan and my girlfriend is team Tini

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love your catss, they are beautiful. and good job with your blog :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi, i have cats too, maybe we can get together to play with our cats <3

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi, I love the style of your blog, very aesthetic B)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

About me

My dream job

Tips.bioquímica